Monday 4 April 2011

Mother's Day Card Ideas

I have been lucky enough to be selling my handmade cards at the Forest Children's Centre in Duffryn, Newport. This year is the first year i've had requests for Mother's Day Cards so off I went last week to create some. Here are the ones I made from the tags i showed you in Wednesday's WOYWW post.



Last Thursday night Hobbycraft had a friends and family night where you could get 20% off all purchases so I promptly went and bought the crown jewels glimmer mist set and a couple of embossing folders for my Vagabond. Feeling inspired I made these 2 cards using the embossing folders, some prima flowers and a message all covered in pearl glimmer mist.



Love them so much I can't wait to play some more and make some birthday cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment