Tuesday 5 April 2011

WOYWW 6 April 2011

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the lovely comments on last weeks WOYWW. Here's a link to the lovely cards I made for Mother's Day. Finally managed to do some scrapbooking tonight so here's my work bed rather than work desk.



You can see I've been working on a couple of pages, they're kits from Scrapbus a local crop that's held in Newport. I haven't been able to attend for ages but found time on Saturday to pop in and pick up some kits. They do lovely kits that are easy to put together - I managed to complete 2 layouts tonight - just got the titles to do. What have you been too this week.

5 comments:

  1. Have fun with your layouts! Happy WOYWW hugs Rebekah xx (63)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your kit's. Thank's for charing.
    Bye Franka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic of your desk. Have fun with your new kits, and please show us when you are finished. Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Work Bed', Love it! I have two spare bedrooms and the beds are often covered in some sort of 'makings mess'. Thanks for the visit to my blog. Enjoy your kits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the work bed but I'd be tempted to lay down my head and sleep! Show us the pages when they're done.

    Hugs
    Brenda 98

    ReplyDelete