Saturday 30 April 2011

A few bargains!





We're having a quiet week this week, tidying up the house sorting and a swimming trip. I'm pleased to report that T is feeling better, it was only a 24hr thing. Yesterday after taking the kids swimming in NISV we went to Tesco and in the left over Easter eggs aisle I found a Twilight Eclipse tin/sandwich box.


How cute is that. I've been fan of the books and loved the films so i'm sure I can find a use for this tin.

Then in the South Wales Echo last night I spotted an ad for a Bead Sale and Craft sale Marshfield Village Hall. So after lunch I decided to pop down and I was not disappointed. There were loads of beads on display different types on every table. I don't make jewellery but was seriously tempted to take it up after seeing all the lovely beads. I decided to buy some steampunk style pendants to use on cards or layouts. I got 2 types of clock faces, butterflies and a couple of findings to make a bracelet and necklace, some time in the future...


Time for me to say goodnight and enjoy the large glass of wine. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment