Wednesday 20 April 2011

WOYWW 20th April 2011



Welcome to another WOYWW I can't believe how quick that week went! Thank you for all the lovely comments last week.  As you can see I cleaned out my desk and found lots of half finished and not started projects which i have decided to use the Easter holidays to complete them.

So today I'm working on a Halloween mini book from Halloween 200* - it's that long ago I can't remember which year it was!  We hosted a little party for the kids and some of their friends and I got to try out some Nigella recipes that I had been wanting to try for ages.  For the minibook I'm using papers from KI memories, run on's from Pink Paislee and some Echo Park hybrid elements printed out from JessicaSprage.com.  I love her One Buck Wednesdays and usually buy a couple of things each week (I'll probably buy this Photoshop Friday today).

Rach

7 comments:

  1. half finished projects! That sounds familiar! Hope you have some success with them. Love mini books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of Good Stuff going on there Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely busy, creative desk. I hope you enjoy your Easter weekend catching up with your craft projects.
    Have a lovely WOYWW,
    Karen #41

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of projects to keep you happy!! Enjoy your Halloween album. That is my fave holiday to scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we are all guilty of having half projects of some sort! Hope you get the chance to finish some of them. Save me a cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like one busy desk! Looking forward to seeing that mini book when its finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a very busy and creative desk. Lots of fun stuff to play with! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #28

    ReplyDelete