Friday 31 August 2012

My Favourite Summer TV Programs (Friday Five 31/8/12)

Here's a list of 5 of my favourite summer TV programs this year.


1. Hart of Dixie - the first season of this series shown on the Really Channel in the UK. It stars Rachel Bilston as a New York doctor moving to be a GP in a small village in BlueBell, Alabama.  I love the mixed up relationships between the 5 main characters and can't wait to see why the 2 leading ladies end up in wedding dresses in the Season 1 Finale.  So pleased this has been picked up for a second season.


2. Royal Pains - loving this one since I found the first series episodes starring Andrew McCarthy. It's on Universal Channel in the UK and features a Doctor who visits the rich and famous people in the Hamptons.


3. Fairly Legal - found this one during the trailers for Royal Pains what caught my eye was that the main character categorised her nearest and dearest as characters from the Wizard of Oz. What kept me watching was awesome storylines showing the main character trying to negotiate delicate situations. Great Sunday night telly.


4. The Finder - this is a new Series that I've just started watching. It's about a guy who loves "finding things" and he never gives up even during a hurricane.


5. Sea Patrol - I fell in love with Conrad Coleby when he was on Home and Away and knew he moved onto Sea Patrol. When I found the first episode of season 3 on Universal channel I found myself instantly hooked. Knowing that Conrad didn't appear until series 4 the episode when ET is killed and watching the rest of the cast especially Nav deal with this every day got me instantly hooked. Also as a huge Neighbours fan seeing Jay Ryan and Kristian Schmidt in the episodes really helped. I'm now starting season 5 gutted to know its the last season as it ended last year in Australia and looking forward to catching Season 1 and 2 soon.
What has been your favourite shows this year? Leave me a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment